Picture this: You’re getting ready for a night on the town. What songs do you choose to help you get ready? Do you have a special playlist or do you just shuffle all your songs and skip if one’s not right?
I have a few songs that I love hearing when I get ready to go out. Or to just get ready for a new day, in the morning. No particular order. Here goes:
10. You Get What You Give *New Radicals
9. I’ve Got a Feeling *The Black Eyed Peas
8. Out of Control *She Wants Revenge
7. Let Me Go *Cake or Short Skirt, Long Jacket from Cake too!
6. Wind It Up *Gwen Stefani
5. Stay With Me *Finch
4. Low *Flo-rida
3. Stripper Song *Wyclef Jean
2. The Sweetness *Jimmy Eat World
1. Blow *Ke$ha
These aren’t in any order and they make me happy. So you can sit there all night complaining about how my songs are dumb and old, but which songs are on your list? And if those songs really pump you up and get you excited, why not listen to one or two every morning? Then, you’ll be excited to start a new day! Just a thought…