I’m participating in the 31 day Blog Challenge. Emma Hughes (http://boyboyandme.blogspot.com/) started it and I found it to be really cool. I started a day late but better late than never, right? Here goes:
1. I live in a small town near the beach in Delaware.
2. I have a four month old daughter named after movie stars from the 50’s and 60’s.
3. I recently stepped down from my full time job (to part time) to become a full-time mom.
4. I love trying new recipes, even if they don’t turn out very well.
5. I went skydiving with my friend, Kristin on her birthday one year.
6. It was fate that my husband and I met. We both weren’t supposed to go on the camping trip that brought us together.
7. I love reading young adult fiction.
8. We have a little black pug named Roger.
9. I have three tattoos.
10. I love donating blood.
11. I love walking for a cause.
12. I am a bit dramatic. (gasp! Wha?!?!)
13. My sister and my mom are my best friends.
14. I love couponing and getting free stuff.
15. I used to have my labret (the space between my chin and mouth) pierced.
16. I studied abroad in London, in college.
17. I was the president of the environmental club in college.
18. I love shopping for and giving gifts.
19. Halloween is my favorite holiday (Christmas is a close second)
20. We got engaged in front of a fountain and married in front of a fountain.
Hope you enjoyed reading about me! You should make your own post!