This post should be a good one, as I have a few pet peeves! :) I’ll just list ten though. Again, in no particular order:
10. People who choose favorites and don’t treat others fairly. Everything runs a lot smoother when you just treat everyone as equals.
9. Nosiness (Busy bodies). I don’t even think this needs an explanation! Ha!
8. Rudeness. I’ve found out that this gets harder and harder to tolerate as I get older. How hard is it to keep your mouth shut if you have a rude remark?!?!
7. The dog peeing on the floor (this doesn’t happen very often anymore but when the baby was first born, he was so jealous that he would pee in our bedroom all the time!)
6. Walking behind people that walk…really…slowly and take up the entire path! I walk fast, so kindly step aside!
5. People who complain about having no money at all. Then go out and buy new, expensive things! Who are they trying to fool?!?!
4. Laziness. I am sick of this whole ‘the world owes me a living’ mentality. If my family can’t afford something, we work hard or save up to get it. We don’t mooch off of other people. If we have a job, we show up and do it! We don’t call out sick all the time or just crap around. This one is probably my biggest pet peeve. I’m getting angry just thinking about it. (Deep breath!)
3. When you order something at a restaurant that has something you enjoy with it (for example, avocado on a sandwich or a side of fruit) and when they bring it out, that item is missing.
2. People who litter. There are trashcans everywhere. Do you really need to drop that burger wrapper on the ground?
1. A cellphone that breaks up or drops calls. Not fun.